How do you make sure your retail people are not only enthusiastic about your product or service, but also turn the customer into a ‘brand lover’? Our Retail Sales training will act as a stepping stone!
By enthusing the customer for your product or service as well, your retail people increase the probability of a sale. But which skills do they use in order for that to happen?
During this training the participant learns how to optimise his selling style and to build a sales pitch according to a common structure. This way he will be able to keep an effective conversation. Besides, he learns how to offer the customer an experience, in order to turn him into a real ‘brand lover’, recognise sales opportunities and redeem them. Furthermore, he will learn how to reply to objections in difficult conversations.
Our Retail Sales training is suitable for anyone who works in a B2C environment and has to deal with customers and sales targets. We offer the training on three levels: starter, medior and senior.
Which subjects will be addressed?
- Learning objectives
- The basic features of customer friendly communication
- The ideal structure of a sales pitch
- Making contact proactively
- Discovering one’s own needs and gaining trust
- Offering products in a customer-oriented way and making the sale an experience
- Implementing closing techniques
- Dealing with objections confidently
- Ending a conversation on a positive note
- Role play: apply the learned in practice situations
- Personal plan of action